This has to be possibly one of the nicest commercial work spaces that I have shot. Complete with copper paneled walls, plywood roofing with black features and parquetry tiled flooring. This build was by MKGS Constructions and was completed in under 4 weeks. Impressive.
You can't miss it. If you have been to the airport or coming back to the city you and winding your way day toward the Eastern Distributor you'll see it in all of its multi award-winning aluminum glory. The build itself is a dreamy as the cars sitting inside it. The Audi Sydney City Centre. I remember driving past it - hoping I would have the chance to photograph it. At the time I was shooting mostly architecture and to me the Audi centre was the pinnacle to design and shape. I hadn't seen any thing like it in Sydney. Now, If you are lucky enough to fall into that 1% tax bracket you will be definitely be lucky enough to drive your shiny new AUDI into the the AUDI service care centre in Waterloo Sydney. If not - you can just look here.... and dream - like the other 99% of us.
If living with the parents was your only option to owning an awesome house - this would be it. You are next door - but you aren't next. With a cute little access at the base of the garden between each home. Its like one house - but it doesn't have to be. You wouldn't even know its there. Perfect.